Internal Sales Support
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Pearson Whiffin Recruitment Ltd
Internal Sales Coordinator
Full time permanent
My client is a mid size manufacturing company based in Maidstone.
They are looking for a new team member to work support an external Field Sales Rep, providing excellent customer service and an extensive administrative support function.
Your duties will include:
- Working closely with your sales manager offering comprehensive support including diary and email management
- Acting as first point of contact internally for any sales enquires or customer queries
- Responding to other incoming sales enquiries (via email and web)
- Assisting in specific project work as required, especially the creation of high level appointments with top potential contacts
- Putting together quotations
- Any other duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent telephone and sales skills
- A good attention to detail
- An enthusiastic attitude
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Intermediate IT skills including familiarity with CRM and MRP system
- Experience with reading manufacturing drawings
This role would suit a motivated individual that holds a great work ethic and has experience of working in a Sales Admin role and is looking for an opportunity to build their career and progress within a forward thinking business.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply today with your most up to date CV!
This vacancy is being handled by Emily Powell, Executive Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
New Appointments Group
Page Personnel Finance