Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Premier Work Support
Duties will include:
* First point of contact in the branch and over the telephone.
* Pre-screening and interviewing candidates.
* Ensuring compliance paperwork is correct and recorded.
* Resourcing suitable candidates, calling and arranging appointments.
* Creating job adverts for the window and placing them across job boards.
* Assisting with filling assignments.
* Inputting records on to the CRM.
* Preparing and inputting timesheets on to a weekly payroll.
* Identifying business opportunities/leads to follow up through tele-sales.
Working for Us:
We have a solid network of 13 offices and an outstanding reputation as an industry leader and an extensive portfolio of loyal clients across a variety of sectors.
At Premier Work Support we are a team and everyone in the business is valued, that's why we are so great to work for. We are passionate about what we do and our clients, applicants and staff stay with us for years.
The successful applicant will have:
* A competitive edge and be comfortable working within a sales targeted environment. Confident communication skills, a good sense of humour, high energy levels and willingness to learn.
* A proficient working knowledge of Excel along with good IT skills.
You will also need your own transport as there will be occasions to visit client's sites to collect/drop off paperwork (we'll pay your business mileage).
We work a 42.5 hour week, our office hours are 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Additionally we operate an 'out of hours service' so you will be required to manage an on-call phone on a rotating basis.
No two days in Recruitment are the same, there will be ups and downs, it's fast paced and challenging so you never quite know what will happen next! Mainly though it's a very rewarding and a fun environment to work in.
Going forward there may even be an opportunity to progress to a role as a Recruitment Consultant.
So if you think you have what it takes to join our team in Chatham please apply now.
INSPIRE FREE SCHOOL