Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Law Support
We are currently working for a specialist law firm in their search for a Junior Secretary.
You will be responsible for providing a first class administrative and secretarial support service to the patent fee earners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Diary and deadline management
- Drafting and preparing email correspondence for fee earners to clients
- Generating standard letters
- Preparing cost estimates
- Preparing foreign patent and design filings and instructions
- Change of Name, Assignment and Due Diligence projects
- Liaising with fee earners and Accounts team/invoicing
- Monitoring emails
- Collecting and distributing post
- Responsible for client portfolios
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to progress their secretarial/administrative career.
Candidates should have excellent organisational skills, be a proactive individual and have at least 1 years' experience within a similar role.
Gordon Yates Limited
JM Legal Ltd
Carousel Consultancy Ltd