Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Adecco
I am currently recruiting for a Administrator to work in HR.
Hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Administrator in HR, to start ASAP, duration until March 2019, hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, pay £15.33ph. Our client is looking for a candidate with good experience in administration. The work may be fairly repetitive at the beginning - eg sending out employment contract extensions but will expand in time.
- To create and maintain accurate manual and computerised records on individual staff;
- To issue contract renewal/retirement documentation on a timely basis, processing extensions and terminations as appropriate and updating the staff database (ORACLE HRMS);
- To acknowledge and process staff resignations, issue all related documentation and update the staff database;
- To issue standard correspondence and make changes to pay, terms and conditions and other personal data (including, but not limited to: secondments, flexible working, sabbaticals, visiting / honorary appointments, sickness absence) in accordance with HR procedure;
- To liaise with departmental administrators/managers in the preparation of contracts and related documentation for hourly paid teaching staff;
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy