EA to CEO
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Peach Personnel Services Limited
An exciting opportunity to join this established and hugely successful property based company at an exciting time of growth. Based in an excellent location, in the heart of W1, amongst a team of 80 in the London office and a total workforce of approx. 350 in the UK. Supporting a CEO who is relatively new to the business, this will be an extremely busy and fast paced role, providing EA support at the highest level. As the EA to CEO you will also provide some support to the CCO.
- Maintaining the CEO's and CCO's schedules, including managing complex itineraries and frequent travel
- Planning ahead to achieve deadlines and avoid clashes
- Co-ordinating and managing the CEO's/CCO's communication and correspondences
- Organising events and conferences including co-ordinating agenda items, taking minutes, following up on issues and representing the office as necessary
- Managing board meeting details such as venue set-up, accommodation, agendas and diary co-ordination
- Compiling reports, information, presentations and board packs to ensure the CEO/ CCO are fully informed and prepared at all times
- Building relationships and working closely with the wider Admin/Support Teams and forging a cohesive administrative support function across the business
We are looking for candidates who have:
- At least 5 years' experience of working in a high profile senior level support role
- Exceptional PC skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a proactive approach, are highly organised and used to working at an extremely fast pace whilst producing work of the highest standard
As this role will be working closely with the CEO, there will be occasions when the EA will be required to attend meetings and business trips with the CEO, therefore overnight stays and some weekend work may be involved.