Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Talentspa
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours of Work: 35 Hours per Week, Mon-Fri ,9am-5pm
About the Company:
Our client's company is the UK's largest provider of genuinely free independent debt advice and managed solutions, helping 620,000 people a year resolve problems, repay debts and rebuild lives. They employ 1,500 colleagues and across their 25 year history they have helped millions of people to become debt free.
Following the last five years of sustained growth, they're embarking on an ambitious three year transformation journey which will see them transforming the way they work, and help them to help even more people.
Compliance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Capture information from an internal organisation and regulatory perspective to develop the Compliance Universe.
- Support the Regulatory Compliance Monitoring Manger in the quarterly update of the Compliance Monitoring Plan (the Plan).
- Design and produce clear, accurate and informative reports and M.I for the Risk & Compliance Function within agreed timescales.
- Lead the background planning process for the Compliance Monitoring Team. This will include reviewing regulatory developments, breach logs, policy reviews, risk and controls and gathering insight from internal and external reviews.
- Conduct / support thematic and other specialist or ad-hoc reviews in line with analysis of relevant MI, sector issues or areas of regulatory focus
- Contribute to the development and achievement of the Compliance Monitoring continuous improvement plan.
Compliance Analyst Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience working within conduct, governance, risk and compliance
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven experience of working within a compliance monitoring role within a regulated financial services organisation
- A relevant compliance qualification would be an advantage or willingness to work towards this (desirable)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the regulatory framework relevant to the wider charity including its subsidiaries to include a good working knowledge of PRIN, DISP, SYSC and TCF outcomes
- Good level of knowledge of the key regulatory hotspots within the financial services sector
- Highly numerate with the ability to analyse data and draw conclusions
Compliance Analyst Benefits:
- 24 days annual leave (this increases by one day per year up to a maximum of 29), plus bank holidays
- The ability to buy and sell annual leave
- Travel season ticket loans
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Group personal pension scheme
- Westfield Health cash plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Financial planning
- Long service awards
If you meet the Compliance Analyst requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!