Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Finatal
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a rapidly growing media distribution company. They need a finance manager to step in and take control of the finance function, making developments where needed in line of their growth. The finance team is small meaning significant exposure to senior management and opportunity for fast progression.
- Full ownership of the month end processes - including preparation of the monthly management accounts pack, ownership of BS, reviewing the P&L.
- Maintenance of Deferred and Accrued Revenue. Reviewing contracts and CRM system to confirm recognition criteria have been met on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile recognised revenue to contracted revenue in CRM system on at least a quarterly basis
- Prepare and reconcile VAT return quarterly.
- Preparation of Producer reports on a quarterly basis for assigned range of Producers.
- Occasionally supporting the financial accountant in transactional work.
- Any ad hoc work the CFO requires.
The ideal individual will be ambitious and looking to grow and develop their career. Must have the gravitas to liaise with the senior management team and support them in any tasks required.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified - 1-3 years PQE.
- Media experience is essential, sales distribution is desired.
- Commercial awareness; experience with contracts is a plus.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Xero experience is a plus.
Harris Jones Recruitment