Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Bell Cornwall Recruitment
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic wealth and investment management company working within an experienced team supporting Investment Managers who manage assets across families, pensions, trusts and charities amongst others. The client is looking for a fantastic administrator who can work on their own initiative and manage projects and maintain client relationships - if this is you, then please apply!
This is an administrative and supportive role with the focus to facilitate the running of the team and will not lead to a position in Investment Management however will provide a great platform for a career in this industry.
Key Duties include:
- Fulfil a range of administrative duties in order to support the investment team
- General assistance to Investment managers
- Liaise with Investment Managers, other administrators and settlement areas where appropriate
- Develop knowledge of and comply with all regulatory and organisational requirements/procedures
Key Requirements include:
- Good numerical and communication skills
- Highly IT literate with ability to learn new systems
- Flexible attitude to work with changing workloads and deadlines within the team
- Relevant administrative experience in a financial services environment
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales