Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Kingsgate Recruitment Ltd
Are you looking to get into a creative role?
Do you have artwork or design experience?
We have an exciting Artworker position in a rapid growing, well know Company!
- Working closely with the Company's Marketing Manager
- Enhancing the Company website
- Preparing artwork and images for email marketing activity
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years artwork/design experience
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe products
- Must also be able to demonstrate experience in managing online content and optimising natural search efficiency.
- 3D Design is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to manage work flows effectively
- Attention to detail
- An ability to work within clear brand guidelines is key.
An opportunity to earn bonus linked to personal productivity and a supportive, fast paced work environment and great career prospects are available in this exceptional Company
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation
Gloss Creative Recruitment
Kairos Recruitment Group