Order Processor Temporary Ongoing
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Focus Resourcing
Our established client based in Caerphilly is looking to recruit an experienced Order processor for a an ongoing Temp Contract. The role will be to process new orders, liaising with manufacturing and purchasing teams to meet their customer's delivery dates and expectations.
We are looking for positive professional approach, a team player and someone who always puts the customer first.
- To process new project orders received on a daily basis, managing customers deliveries in line with stock availability and site conditions.
- Be proactive with managing projects by outbound calling customers to obtain essential project/site information upfront.
- Manage minor amendments / variations to designs through internal staff departments to ensure the order is to the correct design.
- Respond to order queries within an agreed timescale with the customer, providing solutions.
- To manage invoice queries and action returns in a timely manner.
- Maintain effective communication with customers and colleagues.
- Achieve agreed performance targets and deadlines relevant to the position.
Requirements for this role are:
- Methodical and logical mind with a keen attention to detail
- Experience within a similar role, excellent telephone manner with a high level of customer care
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- A good communicator & team member
The company offer an excellent working environment within a successful established business. The role is to cover temporary but as the company are expanding there may be opportunities for a permanent role in the future if the role is performed well throughout contract length.
*Please note, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee to contact every candidate. If you have not heard anything from us within 10 working days of applying, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion and we wish you all the best for the future. Please keep checking our website for more opportunities.*
Yolk Recruitment Ltd