Warehouse / Logistics Administrator
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Senior Salmon
The main objective of the role is to assist the warehouse operation by managing electronic correspondence/paperwork and ensuring clear communication with other departments and outside contractors.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Checking and distributing paperwork to other departments ie Sales and order processing, manufacturing, engineering and transport
• Providing updated schedules to ensure a seamless process
• Updating customers re orders and delivery schedules
• Printing product information ie labels and bar codes
• Creating and collating pick lists documents
• Liaising with Manufacturing re customer orders
• Liaising with the warehouse with regards to stock availability
• Liaising with transport re haulage / trailer availability
• Organising and purchasing of tape, shrink wrap, blank labels etc
• Printing despatch paperwork
• Stock adjustments on SAP
Experience with in a similar role is vital.
Hours of work are 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday.
Offering a competitive salary of £19,000 - £21,000 dependant on experience.
For this fantastic opportunity to permanently join a reputable and growing company, please send your CV to or call Charlotte Turner on
The Best Connection Group Ltd
Adecco UK Limited