Junior PA/Assistant to the Director
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by DBR Group
Working for this growing financial services/financial solutions company. You will assist a team of Directors on a daily basis with PA and admin duties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised individual to join a successful and thriving business in the heart of Manchester, whilst gaining valuable experience assisting Company Directors whilst working in a HR environment. This role could be a next step in your career if you have ambitions to become a PA/Executive Assistant
Day to day activities-
- Assisting directors with meetings; scheduling, minute taking and logging actions;
- Organising social events such as Christmas and summer parties;
- Dealing with HR queries, processing new starters and leavers;
- Monitoring and inputting absence;
- Maintaining personnel files;
- Dealing with any ad hoc tasks as required by directors / Management.
To apply you must have:-
- High level of confidentiality;
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload and work with own initiative;
- Excellent team working skills;
- Ability to work smaller projects and make deadlines;
- Demonstrate ability to want to learn new skills and accept challenges;
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written;
- Positive attitude;
- Experience of HR (preferred but not essential);
- Company pension scheme;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Staff Social Events/Parties and More;
- Be part of a friendly, positive team.
- Full training will be provided.
Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support
LinkPoint Resources Limited