Customer Service Executive
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Redbox Recruitment
Customer Service Executive - £20K - £30K
Do you have experience within the print industry? Are you highly customer focused?
This is the perfect chance for you to join a forward thinking, industry leading provider of intelligent retail marketing solutions.
Working within a passionate team of 10, you will be one of the main points of contact who manage the day to day interaction with key accounts & clients, in a fun, fast paced, creative environment.
This fantastic opportunity offers modern offices, free coffee, free parking together with an excellent salary of up to £30K based in Ferndown.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Executive:
- To work on all aspects of allocated client accounts.
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with client contacts.
- Recognise commercial opportunities.
- Liaise with the Client Services Manager on a day to day basis on key account issues, challenges and opportunities.
- Provide and manage all clients' quotation requirements - screen, digital, litho and subcon, either personally or liaising with Commercial Department
- Liaise with art-workers and agencies to ensure that third party contributions to each job are scheduled in a timely manner
- Brief the production team with details of all jobs, ensuring that they are aware of all relevant specific details and that they can schedule each job in a timely manner
- Liaise with the despatch department to ensure that customer packing and storage requirements are met, ensuring all pre-despatches are raised within 48 hours of despatch
- Ensure that all aspects of the job have been quoted, checked and that details are included in the invoices. Invoices to be raised within 48 hours of despatch.
- Build on department relationships to help foster a positive working environment
Personal attributes of the Customer Service Executive:
- Building relationships with clients and colleagues
- A knowledge of projects within the print industry
- A knowledge of any of the following areas- creative, studio art-working, print and point of sale.
- Knowledge of retail logistics would be advantage
- Be open to learning and utilise technology to reduce complexity
- Great communications skills
What's in it for you?
- Salary: £20K - £30K depending on experience
- Clear career progression to an Account Management
- Monday -Friday 8:45am - 4:45pm
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Bike scheme
- Free Parking
- Free coffee & soft drinks
- Team nights out