Venue Account Executive
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by RoCHe Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Our central London based media client is recruiting a Venue Account Executive.
An opportunity has arisen for a well organised individual to become part of a dedicated team, reporting to the Venue Sales Manager. With excellent communication skills and attention to detail you would be responsible for the following areas:
• Day to day management of venues in your portfolio , ensuring stock is displayed appropriately
• Proactive promoting and up selling to existing client portfolio.
• Searching for and developing new business to grow portfolio.
• Attend industry events and networking events where required.
• Researching for and contributing to sales team pitches and presentations.
• Liaising with clients on delivery queries.
• Supporting the Sales team in raising and progressing contracts/IRF's/worksheets.
• Ensure Navision is kept up to date with current contact details.
The successful candidate will have well developed administrative skills, good command of Word/Excel/ PowerPoint and will be comfortable working individually and as part of a team. They will be highly motivated, forward-thinking with a positive attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Location: Central London
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.