Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by The Curve Group
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Birchwood, WA3
A market leader in the provision of Integrated Stores and Supply Chain Management Solutions for Blue Chip Companies in the UK and Europe, our client are seeking a skilful and organised Receptionist to be based at our busy head office in Birchwood, Warrington.
These are exciting times for our client as they are growing at a phenomenal pace, expanding into the European market. We're looking for a strong and confident Receptionist who is adept at working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage multiple administration tasks whilst offering a professional and welcoming reception service to visitors and clients alike.
Must havee the attitude to deliver, develop and succeed.
Duties will include:
- Answering calls on a busy switchboard
- Meeting and greeting customers/visitors
- Sorting and distributing incoming post/sorting and sending outgoing post
- Updating visitors board
- Making travel
- Arranging Courier collections/arranging for confidential waste to be collected
- Ordering of Food and beverage for meetings
- Ensuring meeting rooms are left clean and tidy after each meeting.
- General house keeping
- Ordering stationery for the general office
- Ad hoc duties such as maintaining phone lists etc.
- General Administrative duties, including filing, binding and copying, ordering of business cards
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A strong receptionist, customer service or administrative background
- A good team worker
- Well presented and welcoming
- An excellent telephone manner/communication skills
- Good organisational skills with an ability to manage personal workload
- Strong IT skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Familiarity with Data Protection and the confidentiality of personal information
Hours of work
40 Hours per week. Monday to Friday - 8.00am to 5.00pm.
Positive Recruitment Solutions
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London