Senior Analytics Manager
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Digital Republic Recruitment LTD
Digital Republic Recruitment is looking for a Senior Analytics Manager for one of the UK's leading multi-media company. As a company, they are award-winning, multimedia news brand that has been synonymous with quality, authority and credibility for more than 160 years.
Our client has successfully evolved into a multi-platform digital operation that continues to set the global media agenda.
Are you someone with Adobe Analytics OR Google Analytics alongside Dynamic Tag Manager or Google tag manager. If so then this this role offers excellent opportunities for developing your technical exposure and wider progressional growth so look no further!
Senior Analytics Manager Responsibilities:
- Own the landscape of audience analytics across Editorial and it's cross-functional business areas.
- Ensure the delivery of insight and driving the action that is to be made as a result.
- Have a leading role in building, maintaining and improving a cutting edge data infrastructure.
- Manage the production and delivery of high quality reports and analysis to key stakeholders from across the organization.
- Support strategic decision making at the most senior level by understanding the audience at a high and granular level.
- Support the digital transformation by empowering teams with accurate, timely analyses. Driven by the designing of the right metrics and the best methods of measurement.
- Support the development and encourage the use of self-serve tools within TMG. Provide advice, support and training to TMG staff.
- Share audience knowledge and audience understanding with the Insight and Analytics team and broader business, ensuring the democratisation of data and insight.
- Mentor more junior analyst resource within the team and wider I&A team.
- Support the Head of Audience Insight: Editorial & Product with developing the best in class data landscape and the development of a market leading audience data strategy.
Key Requirements / Skills for Senior Analytics Manager:
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with Adobe Analytics or other web analytics (Google Analytics) suite (other Adobe product suite experience a plus).
- Understanding of web analytics implementation and experience with Dynamic Tag Management in Adobe desirable.
- Understanding of online metrics, methodologies of tracking, online analytical techniques and reporting.
- Experience working with and optimising use of Google cloud platform.
- Experience with SQL and any of the following: R, Python or Java Script.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office, or equivalent, toolset including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- A numerate degree, possibly with a postgraduate qualification in Statistics, Management Science or similar.
- Previous experience of working with Editorial, Product, Marketing or Commerce Analytics teams is desirable.
- Previous experience in managing or mentoring a team.
Investigo Change Solutions
Brian Durham Recruitment Services