International Sales Account Executive
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Directions Recruitment Specialists
About the role:
Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent PC skills, especially Microsoft office & Excel.
- Planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- To manage customer accounts and to increase sales by maintaining and developing customers.
- To actively develop sales from new customers.
- To achieve individual sales targets and manage each of your customer accounts to the agreed minimum profit level.
- To provide an excellent level of service to all customers.
- To forecast future sales and buying patterns for key accounts/markets.
- To keep your Team Leader and the Sales Manager informed of any developments with key customer buying patterns.
- To hold both Customer and Supplier meetings where relevant including performance reviews.
- To compile and present internally monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
Chalfont Careers Ltd
Parkside Office Professional