Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Prestige Recruitment Group
A growing global solutions company are looking to recruit a Contracts Administrator to join their vibrant and busy team based in Cheadle, Stockport area. Managing Key Customers, complex Service Contracts and implementing ongoing process improvements.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Customer information inputted into the system
- Support customers daily with enquires such as; Contract renewals, copies, additional services and Price enquires
- Responsible for contract renewals due, produce from CRM the list of assets
- Ensure contracts which have ended all invoices have been paid
- Checking notes on agreed contracts which may affect renewal terms
- Finalise list of renewable assets, check Contract Line pricing and apply annual price increase where allowed
- On completion of all Draft contracts for the month, run the report from CRM to produce renewal letters
- Once Contracts have been finalised, ensure all is uploaded onto the system and posted to the customer
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience managing Contracts Administration
- Someone who is a real Team Player
- Can work on your own intuitive with minimal supervision
This is a Temporary opportunity so you would need to be available to start immediately, looking to commence on the 7th of January 2019.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.