Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Plus One Personnel
Our rurally-located client is a privately owned and family run business that offer many years' experience within their niche field. The business is a real success story and due to expansion, the Directors are looking to hire an experienced and competent Personal Assistant to support the day to day running of their Head Office. This role will suit a professional who comes from a Personal Assistant or administrative background and who enjoys an active, practical and fully operational role. This individual will enjoy working in a small team, as well as demonstrating a good level of IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Providing diary management to the two Directors of the company.
- Handling inbound telephone communication during working hours.
- Writing reports and reviews.
- Providing administrative support during the recruitment process of new staff.
- Booking venues for meetings and events.
- Assisting on event planning.
- Providing administrative support to all board meetings.
- Providing administrative support to Human Resources functions.
- General research in industry and non-industry related activities.
- Providing travel support for senior staff.
- Supporting the planning application team with administrative tasks involving planning applications.
- Support in monthly expense claims.
- Providing general support across the business.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum three years personal assistant experience.
- Minimum three years administrative experience.
- A good understanding of Microsoft programs such as word and excel.
- Work well as part of a small team.
- Good communication skills.
This is a full time role with a requirement of 40 hours per week.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Jonty on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.