Executive Assistant / Senior Administrator
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Arum Systems Ltd
Permanent, full time
Arum - Victoria, London
Arum is a long established £5m management consultancy undergoing a new growth phase due to new private investors. This expansion has resulted in the need for two new experienced Executive Assistant / Administrator to work in our London office.
Do you consider yourself a positive, professional and personable individual with a high attention to detail? Do you have a proven track record in a similar administrative role within a professional services company? Then we're looking for you!
Strong administration is essential to the smooth running and profitable growth of Arum. Reporting to a consulting practice lead, these roles will sit within one or more of our consulting teams, supporting consultants to deliver value to our clients whilst providing executive support to our Managing Director and board directors.
If you are a determined, proactive and hardworking individual with a desire for variety then Arum will be perfect to help you progress in your career.
What will I be doing?
- Assisting in the production of external client reports, proposals and other outputs
- Monthly report production
- Capacity and resource planning
- Arranging external and internal meetings and events
- Diary management.
- Systems and Administration Management
- Maintenance of internal office procedures and systems - including excel
- Maintenance and negotiation of office facilities, equipment and supplies
- Maintenance of an effective and regulatory (ISO, GDPR, etc) compliant Quality Management System.
- As and when required, lead internal change projects to implement a new process, comply with new regulations, etc.
- Arrange logins, training and equipment as and when required
- Recruitment administration including placing of adverts, collation of applications, arranging interviews and drafting offer letters / contracts for new starters
- Arrange and undertake elements of induction process and administration
- Collation and resourcing of training needs
- Manage review/appraisal process and documentation.
What experience will I have?
- Experience and knowledge of expected standards of administrative support required in a professional services organisation, e.g. consultancy, lawyers, accountancy
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, ideally using Office collaborative tools
- You will have led at least one internal project such as the implementation of company-wide ISO, GDPR or internal standards
- Desirable experience of organising and running events
- Desirable working knowledge of typical company HR matters.
What skills will I have?
- Excellent verbal, telephone and written communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Analytical, numerical and information gathering skills
- Strong MS office skills, particularly excel, powerpoint and word
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrating initiative, enthusiasm and drive
- Self-disciplined, able to prioritise and complete work with limited supervision
- Fast learner with a desire to take on new tasks
What will I get in return?
- An attractive rewards package including private health cover and contributory pension plan
- A strong culture of personal development
- An energetic, bright and supportive team environment within a flat organisation where everyone has a voice
- Self-accountability and responsibility in your work
- Investment in your training and development
- Vibrant location at the heart of London.