Spanish Speaking Sales Administrator
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Absolute Personnel
My client on the outskirts of Shrewsbury has an excellent opportunity for a Spanish Speaking Sales Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. You must speak fluent Spanish and English and have some sales experience.
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm. Basic salary of £18,000 per annum with an OTE of £25,000.
This role will be suited to an enthusiastic and positive individual who is organised, proactive and self-motivated.
- Create business to business sales opportunities.
- Have the initiative to find new customers and opportunities for the business to progress and develop
- Monitor all international business transactions alongside the other International Business developers
- Gather information about potential international clients and generate leads
- Writing reports and input any data
- Deal with any customer queries
- Receive and respond to emails
- Other general office duties
- MUST be fluent in Spanish and/or Italian
- Be able to build strong relationships with customers both new and existing
- Strong internal and external communication and telephone skills
- Have a passionate flexible working attitude to meet deadlines and customer expectations
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A resilient self-motivated individual with a drive to learn and succeed
- Must have experience in a similar role
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Jess.
Absolute Personnel specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for commercial, industrial, catering, transport and skilled & technical sectors. If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at
West Bromwich Commercial