QHSE Systems Controller
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Hales Group Limited
QHSE Systems Controller - Permanent - Full Time - Competitive Salary
We are recruiting for a QHSE Systems Controller on behalf of our client based near Eye. The main objective is to maintain and develop the company's Quality and Environmental Management Systems and Safety Systems to ensure their compliance with relevant standards and legislation is successfully and effectively achieved.
Duties and KeyResponsibilities:
- To ensure the Company's Quality and Environmental Management Systems
maintain compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- To provide competent advice to Company personnel on all Quality and
Environmental Management System related matters.
- To control all aspects of the Company's Procedure and Policy Systems related
to the role.
- To use the Company's Quality and Environmental Management Systems to
drive continuous improvement.
- To improve systems and communication processes across the business that
contribute to creating product that is right first time and on time.
- To monitor the effectiveness of the Company's ISO Accreditations and
continuously improve systems in conjunction with all personnel.
- To ensure relevant colleagues are aware of Environmental legislation
applicable to the business.
- To contribute to setting the Company's Quality and Environmental targets
and objectives. To lead the activities associated with delivering these targets
- To manage the Company's ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 internal auditing systems
within the required timeframes. To provide support to internal auditors to
ensure Company objectives are achieved and to ensure audit results are used
to drive continuous improvement activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good administrative skills and ability to work under pressure and to
- Ability to work using your initiative to a high standard with excellent
attention to detail whilst meeting deadlines.
- Proven experience in controlling Quality and Environmental Management
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across multiple areas in order to
achieve a common business objective.
- A demonstrable ability of producing reports and developing Quality and
Environmental Management related Procedures and Policies.
- An ISO systems background with a formal qualification eg: HNC/degree or
equivalent work experience in a related role.
- A good level of computer literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Outlook and Office products.
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call and ask for Emily King
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.