Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Morgan Jones
£8.00 Per Hour
Our client, a manufacturing organisation based in Thanet, is currently looking to recruit an E-commerce Administrator to work on a temporary - permanent basis.
Working Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm, this role will be paying an hourly rate of £8.00.
The successful Candidate will deal with all the company's social media accounts, creating content, and driving sales and traffic to the company's website.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Independently deal with multiple social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
- Assist in the company e-commerce website, keeping it up to date
- Drive sales and traffic to company website
- Process orders from multi-platform e-commerce such as Amazon and eBay
- Assist with product listings on various online platforms such as eBay & Amazon and own websites, including all content, images and adding videos
- Maximise customer engagement on the website, eBay and Amazon
- Making and receiving phone calls
- Providing excellent customer service
- Driven and motivated to progress into a management role
- Intermediate computer skills
- Confident over the phone and face to face
- Excellent customer service
- Previous experience is beneficial but not required
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each candidate as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we can only reply to those with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your submittal, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please do apply for other opportunities through Morgan Jones.