Personal Assistant to Director/Office Manager
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
We are a Property Development company based in modern offices near London Bridge, seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to support our Entrepreneurial director on business and Personal matters.
This is a full-on role, no two days are the same requiring you to think outside the box and really show off your organisational and leadership skills.
We are looking for someone who is constantly thinking ahead/outside the box who can pre-empt situations and find a solution to any problem when needed. We have a fun and friendly office environment with an energetic young team who know how to work very hard but also how to have fun.
Salary: Depending on Experience Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
The role will suit an individual with at least 5 years' experience as a PA at director level or similar. The candidate will be providing support to the director in both a business and personal capacity.
· Arranging home visits for matters relating to IT, broadband, security systems etc.
· Private medical insurance matters
· Booking medical appointments for the director and family
· Arranging holidays
· Arranging insurance policies . Any other ad-hoc matters that arise
Key Responsibilities (Business):
· Typing email correspondence and letters
· Arranging meetings/restaurant reservations
· Business banking, issuing both UK/international payments
· Producing financial reports each week
· Producing rent reports at the beginning of each month
· Compiling monthly income/outgoing reports on a monthly basis
· Liaising with solicitors on various matters
· Arranging payment of invoices on a weekly basis
· Providing IT and telephony support to all members of staff
· Assisting with the recruitment of new staff members; advertising the vacancy and conducting first stage interviews
· Arranging travel itineraries
. Assisting with staff management
· Instructing payroll additions/amendments
· Arranging insurance policies for various properties, the office and IT equipment
· Event management
· Raising invoices and credit notes
· Processing expense claims
· Any other ad-hoc duties as requested
The successful candidate should: · Be a proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook) · Be able to apply discretion in confidential matters · Have a typing speed of at least 65 WPM · Be trustworthy and loyal, polite, hardworking and presentable · Have a flexible and adaptable approach to work · Have strong communication and organisational skills . Possess mature 'can do' attitude · Be confident, proactive and efficient · Hold a full clean UK driving licence · Have an interest/experience in the property sector· Book keeping experience
• Incentives provided after a successful probation period
• Team bonding days
• Opportunity to progress/learn
• Potential to earn commission
French Chamber of Great Britain
Department for Business Energy & Industrial Strategy
Insight Recruitment Solutions