Project Support Assistant
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Finlay Jude Associates Ltd
My client, a Utility company based in Walsall, are looking to recruit a Project Support Assistant to join their busy team.
You will be working in an environment that is technical and performance focused and will be responsible for liaising effectively with a wide range of people, including Clients, Operation Managers and site-based technicians.
The Project Support Assistant will be part of a team leading the introduction of new bespoke software system into our business.
Reporting to the Support Manger and Project Manager you will be required to perform all administrative functions.
The Project Support Assistant will require the ability to successfully balance assignments and a variety of tasks. You will require independent judgment with the ability to plan, prioritise and organised your own workload.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Administration and project reporting to Line Managers
- Assisting with the preparation of proposals, presentations, reviews and training documentation
- Taking meeting minutes
- Using software packages, i.e. Microsoft Office
- Telephone and client support as required
- Other reasonable ad hoc duties as and when required
About the successful applicant
- Excellent IT skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe Pro etc.
- Possess very good attention to detail
- Professional manner
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Proactive with a very positive attitude
- Customer service skills and a desire to exceed our client's expectations
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week (days only)
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent organisational skills; flexibility and ability to use own initiative.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, then click on the 'applynow' button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.