Community Fundraising & Events Manager
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Morgan Hunt UK Limited
Morgan Hunt are recruiting for a Community Fundraising & Events Manager to join a well-established Charity in the South West.
Role: Community Fundraising & Events Manager.
Reporting into: Head of Fundraising & Marketing
Locations covered: Bristol, Gloucestershire, North Somerset, Bath & North-East Somerset.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience.
Hours of work: 5 days a week - 35 hours - (Monday - Friday).
Benefits: 25 days holiday + BH, 4% Contribution Pension.
Are you a dedicated and passionate Community Fundraising professional looking to work for a lifesaving cause?
Do you want to play a critical part in the South West in saving lives that would otherwise be lost?
My client continues to do amazing work every day! As a result, they are looking to continue their fantastic work across the South West region. You will be instrumental in saving lives through critical fundraising activities which include; engaging with colleagues, external stakeholders, building on community partnerships and well as maximising mid/high value donors.
We are looking for passionate, self-motivated and engaging individuals to join a cause that's goes above and beyond. You will be results driven with a track record in Community or Corporate fundraising with track record of managing successful fundraising events and in this role, you will be taking a strategic approach with the further development of a robust community and events fundraising strategy.
- Act as the fundraising point of contact in your area and deliver on agreed income targets, set out by the Head of Fundraising & CEO.
- Assist with the implementation and delivery of a robust fundraising strategy.
- Develop successful portfolio of events to maximise ROI.
- Identify and develop new and existing relationship with exiting Individuals, Schools and community groups.
- Oversee seasonal campaigns, materials, merchandising to ensure income generation is achieved.
- Nurture and manage the supporter journey.
- Manage fundraisers and volunteers.
- Research & evaluate various event strategies including; challenge events, community events, gala dinners etc.
- Manage key working partnerships with critical third-party suppliers.
- Organise and plan community events as well as building strong working relationships with other members of the fundraising and marketing team.
- Conduct regular budget reviews, KPI's against key milestones and income targets.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Fundraising background with a proven track record of income generation.
- Engagement and management of fundraisers/volunteers and proven success of developing relationships with a range of customers & supporters.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads effectively.
- Knowledge of Data Protection legislation and relevant regulations.
- High standard of numeracy skills and a competent user of MS Office packages.
- Experience of budget/forecast management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Gift Aid.
- Full UK Driving License and access to your own vehicle.
- Previous experience of working within the community or corporate fundraising sector.
- Need to be flexible as you will need to travel around your regions.
- Membership of the Institute of Fundraising.
- Professional qualification within the charity/not for profit sector.
- Previous experience within a health based charity.
To apply to this fantastic opportunity role please send across an updated copy of CV or call me on the below contact details for further information.
Contact: Jerry Hayman
Telephone Number: or
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
H2R Selection Limited
EASYWEB NFP RECRUITMENT
People Tree Recruitment