Trainee IP Secretary
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by CASELTON CLARK
A great chance for a driven individual to join one of the leading specialist Intellectual Property firms in the UK as a trainee secretary. This offers the opportunity to train as a member of support staff in the firm alongside the IP professionals as you continue to strengthen your legal secretary career. Expect a mix of duties that would see you getting to grips with IP such as patents and trademarks, and the chance to work alongside some of the greatest minds in the business!
You can expect to be involved in (but not limited to):
- Production of documents
- Filling out forms using Adobe Acrobat and EPO online filing
- Accurate, timely and presentable transcription of dictation
- Filing and post using the firms Document Management System
- General secretarial duties
To be considered:
- You MUST have the CILEx certification
- You will ideally have some practical experience in a similar position
- If you already have an understanding or experience of IP this would be highly advantageous
If you are interested then please apply or get in touch to discuss further!