Oxfam charity street/shopping centre fundraiser - immediate start - we
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Evolution Recruitment
- Full time - 35 hours per week
- Monday to Friday 10am-6pm
- £10.55 to 15.50 per hour dependent on experience
- London Living Wage
- Weekly pay
- Immediate Start
- Full training included, no experience required
Oxfam is a global movement of millions of people who share the belief that, in a world rich in resources, poverty simply isn't inevitable. This is just some of what the charity does.
As a charity fundraiser/street sales representative for Oxfam you will work with teams of like-minded people in different locations every day. If you love the outdoors, love meeting new people, can brush off rejection easily and want to spend your days something positive, you are already well on the way to being a fundraiser!
This job will not only help raise vital funds but also equips successful applicants with skills needed for various roles in multiple sector's moving forward. This is a brilliant role for experienced sales people and fundraisers and new starters looking to make a difference, gain invaluable experience, or enter the charity sector.
Oxfam have recently been voted within the top ten employers to work for in the UK, so if you're looking to continue or begin a career within face to face fundraising or the charity sector as a whole there's really no one better to do if for than Oxfam!
- Sales experience (training included)
- Outgoing and bubbly personality
- Empathetic nature
- Great interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator
- Weekly Pay
- Training Included
- Holiday Pay
- Progression plans for successful candidates
- Sociable role mixing with the public and like-minded people
- Invaluable development of professional and personal skillset.
Face to face interviews taking place this week for an immediate start!
To apply, simply respond to this advert with a copy of your CV or give us a call for more information.