Data Analyst / Data Consultant
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Aurum Search Ltd
Our client is a boutique consultancy who specialise in leading large-scale data transformation projects and the use of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to automate business decisions.
They use scientific techniques, big data and world-class technology to deploy platforms to aid their clients in understanding their data and create meaningful analysis. They capture data and use it to drive business decisions. As a Data Analyst or Data Consultant you will be client facing working as a Data SME in small team.
If you are excited about Data, how it can be used to drive business decisions and want to work at a strong performing company with a start up feel, this is the place for you.
- Implementing Data Management and Data Migration strategies.
- Work in small teams, alongside clients to deliver solutions.
- Influence stakeholders and manage customer expectations.
- Develop data strategies to aid business decisions
- Data Analysis
- Undergraduate Degree
- Demonstrable experience in a data focussed roles.
- Experience with SQL and ETL tools.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and LEAN Principles.
- Experience with Hadoop and Python