Head of Marketing Retention and Customer Journey
Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by NL RECRUITMENT
Transfer your commercial customer journey, loyalty marketing skills to support a National Charity retain suppoters.
As the Head of Marketing (Retention and Customer Journey), you will be joining a National Children's Charity, London, at a very exciting time of development across all supporter communications.
This newly created role. Driving change, insightful ways of increasing supporter communications and customer journeys, across all stages of the supporter life cycle. Create a new approach, run trials and test new ways of delivering communications. An opportunity to use your experience to truly impact supporter engagement.
Working as part of the Supporter Giving & Engagement team, managing two managers and overseeing a team of officers, you will develop an integrated mass supporter engagement strategy, that maximises life time value of supporter base, driving growth in net income and supporter actions. You will provide strategic management to the team;
- Planning and delivery of mass supporter communications to an existing audience, across multi-channel campaigns. Turn high level supporter strategies and journeys into strategic plans and activities that engage supporters in a wide range of activity including fundraising, volunteering, campaigning and engagement.
- Provide strategic oversight of the mass engagement product portfolio working with internal team and external agencies to identity development opportunities across the portfolio.
- Lead on creating mass engagement and channel strategies for existing audience to ensure net income and impact is maximised.
Our client is looking for expert knowledge of:
- Direct marketing and multi-channel Direct Marketing to promote supporter development, retention and re-engagement across all channels, including digital
- Insight-driven supporter/customer communication programmes, strategy development and tactical planning and implementation
- Supporter/customer journey mapping, lifetime value and database segmentation strategies
- The ability to make effective decisions or recommendations using complex financial and other data analysis
- Excellent and applied knowledge of strategic planning and product development