Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by BEAUFORT HOUSE
Beaufort House is a beautiful 33 beds Residential Care Home with additional 12 flats on a site in Burnham on Sea, and is currently recruiting for a full- time, permanent Maintenance Person.
The overall purpose is to assist the Facility Manager in maintaining and up keeping the site with published and required standards.
Main duties will include:
* To conduct routine maintenance and monitoring checks
* To undertake minor refurbishment and redecoration to areas of the service, as required
* To support the gardener from time to time with various general gardening duties
* To carry out basic repairs, as and when required
* Previous experience in maintenance, or similar area
* Excellent communication skills
* Computer literate
* Clean driving license
* Knowledge of relevant Health and Safety legislation and Fire standards and legislation
* Knowledge/Awareness of COSHH
Hours and Pay:
This is a full-time position: 40 hours per week, working from Monday to Friday; however some on-call duties might be required in the event of emergency.
Salary: £10.00 per hour (negotiable depending on experience)
Additional benefits available to our employees:
* Pension Scheme
* 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
* Life Assurance
Interested? Don't hesitate! Click "apply" now!
Please note that Beaufort House reserves the right to contact only selected candidates.
luton bennett limited
Rise Technical Recruitment