Procurement Manager - Directorship Talent Pool
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Bramwith Consulting
Global Procurement Manager - Directorship Talent Pool - £40,000 - 65,000 + Bonus - Promotion within 1 Year - London or West London
Due to aggressive expansion and a sizeable merger this FTSE 100 giant is seeking a talented Procurement specialist for their Directorship Talent Pool. As a Global Procurement Manager within this fast-growing Sourcing Hub, you will receive one-to-one training and development from senior sponsors to enable your progression within 12 months, and have a phenomenal opportunity to create a legacy for yourself within a largely untapped spend category.
Global Procurement Manager - Directorship Talent Pool overview:-
- Benefiting from a personally tailored development plan delivered by the Head of Category
- Forging new stakeholder relationships with the Financial Leadership Team up to and including the CFO in order to win crucial backing for strategic procurement initiatives
- Designing and implementing truly global category strategies that affect the entire business, collaborating with Regional Category Heads across both mature and emerging markets
- Owning the cradle-to-grave procurement process for complex high-value deals (including requirements gathering & definition, ITT / RFQ / RFP, contractual and supplier negotiation and award), through to post-contract phases of supplier relationship management
- Delivering substantial benefits to the Firm beyond mere savings, including risk mitigation and strategic vendor relationships
- Quick progression within your Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management career to date, stepping from Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Assistant Category Manager within just a few years
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred though not essential)
Procurement has come a long way over the last three years and with an ever-increasing influence and a receptive stakeholder base, now is a great time to be making your mark. The Firm has an outstanding reputation for promoting from within, so with a top-light structure there will be strong organic growth prospects.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Professional Services Procurement, HR, Marketing, FM, Generalist, Global Procurement
East Midlands Trains Limited