Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Local Care Force
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2019 with real career progression?
Local Care Force is an agency that supports its staff and has a wealth of experience in recruitment, Nursing, Health & Social Care. This has enabled them to grow year-on-year to become a leading agency of choice for health care professionals in Sheffield and South Yorkshire. We value diversity and people that are proud to be an individual!
• A fun, rewarding and professional recruitment team
• A vibrant, fast-paced and innovative recruitment environment
• A 'love to come to work' ethos (which shows in our recent Top 100 Companies Award!)
• Strong support from a team who are sociable and 'BIG' on team work!
• Real career progression opportunities
• Learning from the best
• Covering Shifts and rotas
• Liaising with clients and candidates on a daily basis
• Relationship building and management
• Advertising for new candidates
• Interviewing potential candidates
• Being an integral part of the team!!
• Using social media to advertise and promote Local Care Force
• Undertake regular training
• At least one years experience in a fast paced environment.
• Relationship building.
• Confident and professional telephone manner.
• Solid IT skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• A working knowledge of the social care industry.
In return for your enthusiasm and commitment the team in place will teach you everything you need to know about Health, Nursing & Social Care recruitment!
• Professional Development
• Fully paid staff night outs
• Commission rewards for individual and branch targets
• Weekends away
• Career progression
If you feel that you are up for the challenge and want to further your career then please email your CV & cover letter to John Ibbotson
Michael Page Human Resources
Ashley Kate HR
Travail Employment Group