Recruitment Partner - 6month FTC
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Medivet
You will have at least 2 years' experience working within an agency or in-house recruitment team. You'll play an important part in our busy recruitment team, focusing on the recruitment for vet and nurse vacancies for the group.
What will you be doing?
- Manage and track applications for live vacancies. Shortlist and screen candidate CV's to send onto hiring managers. Ensure all candidates have been responded to within a timely manner. Build a pipeline of candidates and use a proactive approach to source candidates using multiple platforms.
- Work closely with hiring managers regarding their recruitment needs. Liaise with them to take detailed information of their vacancy and collate this onto a Recruitment Requisition Form. Assist and support area managers and personnel department with arranging locum recruitment needs.
- Create job adverts as requested by area managers, liaise with Marketing to get adverts proofed, in line with brand and branch requirements. Assist with the creation of competency-based-interview forms for hiring managers, relating to their vacancy as and when required.
- Support with the on-boarding process; support chasing references, ensuring all documents have been obtained, signed and verified. Update and maintain the ATS
- Act as point of contact for agencies on the PSL, building effective relationships to support our recruitment needs
- You'll have excellent knowledge and experience of the end to end recruitment process
- Employment Law knowledge
- Regularly keep knowledge updated by attending recruitment expo, fairs, training days, webinars.
- Forward-thinking and excellently organised
- Bubbly and upbeat attitude, with a great sense of humour!