Centre Team Leader - Autism
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Dean Healthcare
Location: Weston/Brent Knoll
Salary: £18,250 - £26,000
Employment type: Permanent
Hours: Full-Time 37 Hours per week
Dean Healthcare is one of the leading recruitment providers within the Health & Social Care sector throughout the region. We are currently recruiting for experienced Centre Team Leader covering th Somerset Area over 2 services for a specialist care provider of autism.
The role is working within a residential service and specialist centre supporting adults on the autistic spectrum over a variety of ages. As a centre team leader, you will ideally have background in developing learning and enterprise projects, capable of expanding the business, knowledge of autism and abilities to develop our Centres to provide learning and employability skills to autistic adults. Excellent people skills as you will be working with autistic adults and their families who access the centres.
Your working pattern will be varied over a seven-day period to meet the demands of the service.
Interviews will be held: 24th and 25th January 2019.
Could this role be for you?
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Knowledge and understanding of autistic spectrum disorders
- Experience of working with people with disabilities, including autistic spectrum disorders
- Previous experience of supervising / managing staff
- Relevant Level 3 or above Health & Social Care qualification (NVQ)
- Driving license - Due to covering multiple services.
- 33 Days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension plan
- High street discounts
- Employee assistance programme
- Training and Development
- Child Care vouchers
- Season Ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme