Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Mears
We are looking for a passionate plumber to join our rapidly expanding team to work within a busy team environment. Reporting individual job actions from site to ensure our clients receive high levels of service and high satisfaction levels as well.
Our housing teams provide rapid response and planned maintenance services for local authorities and registered providers and deliver in excess of 5,000 repairs every day to a growing portfolio of around 1,000,000 homes across the UK. We also provide a range of services to cover all areas of the housing sector, including regeneration, contact centre solutions, housing management, home improvement, facilities management, estate services, grounds maintenance, student accommodation and new build.
Can you demonstrate that you have?
* Experience working in the Building Construction/Maintenance Industry.
* Qualified City and Guilds, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to understand and interpret work instructions, drawings and schematic drawings.
* And a full driving licence
* Due to the nature of this work you will be required to participate in the out of hours call out service.
At Mears we want to take care of our employees, that's why we have a benefits site called Mears Rewards exclusively for all our employees. This site has hundreds of savings at popular retailers as well as an important Employee Assistant Programme, to take care of your wellbeing. You could save up to £1,000 a year with the variety of offers we have at Mears Rewards, from Tesco to Thomas Cook there really is a saving for everyone that can make your money go further.
If this job is of interest to you, then we would love to hear from you! Follow the application process to begin your opportunity working for a company that puts their community at heart.