Assistant Hospitality Manager
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Caring Homes Group
Full-Time - 48 hours per week
Thames Ditton - KT7
This is an exciting opportunity to join us as an Assistant Hospitality Manager for our Luxury 78 bed Nursing Home, Home of Compassion in Thames Ditton!
You will be an experienced Assistant Hospitality Manager, with strong financial acumen and excellent front of house skills. The successful Hospitality Manager will help to oversee the hospitality and catering operation in place at the home. This will include: taking responsibility for the organisation including any events and functions, managing the administration and, to take the initiative and lead the hospitality team by example.
You will have experience heading up a team and be able to communicate on all levels. This really is a role where a culture fit is the most important thing. Hospitality will be your forefront and you will excel with customer service and management. The role would suit someone who is in Health & Social Care, Defence or Hotel industry, who is looking for a better work life balance but with strong management skills.
Front of house excellence
A strong presence
Able to handle and exceed the expectations of high profile customers
Financial acumen; with solid knowledge of how to organise, manage finances (P&L) and communicate clearly at all times
Strong hospitality skills
Someone who is keen to progress
What are some of the benefits we can offer you?
- Great rates of pay - we regularly review regional and competitor pay rates to ensure we're offering the best incentives to work with us
- Flexible hours - enabling you to balance work and home life.
- Voluntary Benefits Package - offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
- Personalised career path ladders including support with your Care Certificate to ensure fulfilling career development
- Learning and Development programme with full induction training including buddy system
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme - Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Online Health Portal - All colleagues have access to the online health portal which enables you to make the most of full access to an encyclopaedia of health information
- Refer a Friend Scheme - earn up to £500 refer-a-nurse and £250 refer-a-friend for care and support workers.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more, we look forward to receiving your application to discuss further, please apply online or call the Recruitment Team on.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd