Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Gordon Yates Limited
Are you experienced with complex and demanding international and UK diary Management? Have you supported multiple individuals previously? If so, we really would like to hear from you. Please read on…
Who you will be working for
Our client is a top international management consultancy located in Central London with Skyline offices overlooking the City.
Having placed people over the years here we can confidently describe them as an employer of choice with a huge reputation.
What would you be doing?
As Personal Assistant you will support an incredibly complex UK and international diary (including travel) of up to 5 Managers. This will include travel coordination - visas / across time zones / multiple changes, etc. You will be supporting up to 5 Managers at any one time as part of a dedicated and large working team.
- Degree educated - desired but not essential.
- Strong organisational skills are required in this fast paced and hands on role - you will be the go to person responsible for keeping things running smoothly.
- You will have previous experience of at least 2-3 years in a similar role (involving 60-80% diary management).
- Experience in coordinating international travel and complex diary management is essential.
- An exceptional level of organisation and attention to detail.
- Exceptional and advanced computer literacy and Outlook skills are essential.
- Unparalleled enthusiasm, pro-activity and professionalism at all times.
In return, the benefits are outstanding; as well as joining a fantastic Company your salary will be competitive with a generous annual bonus of 10%, annual leave entitlement, life assurance, private medical health insurance, sick pay, travel insurance, a generous pension scheme and more!
The Personal Assistant position is permanent, paying up to £34,050 pa plus an annual bonus of 10% (plus outstanding employee benefits) - salary will be dependent on experience.
How to apply
To apply for the Personal Assistant position, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call me, Pauline Francis to discuss in confidence.