ART Business Support Manager
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Liverpool City Council
Liverpool, City Council are looking to recruit a Business Support Manager for the newly formed ART (Access to Resources Team) within the Leadership Team of Childen and Young Peoples Services.
The successful candidate will be dynamic and lead a team undertaking commissioning activity and understand the end to end commissioning process in relation to social care placements and packages of care. They will also be expected to undertake the following:
• Ensuring the associated functions relating to commissioning, including contracts, payments and ongoing monitoring are carried out efficiently and effectively.
• Extensive management experience and knowledge of financial monitoring, including systems and Procurement processes
• Experience in the delivery of IT solutions
• Understanding of the role of good quality data, information intelligence and analysis to support the commissioning process
• Ability to develop, manage/monitor projects and performance at team and individual level with clear targets and milestones
Why work in Liverpool:
- World class culture, media and sport offers
- One of the world's most distinctive and creative cities, in top 40 visitor destinations in the world
- European Capital of Culture in 2008 - massive range of events planned for 2018 celebrations
- Visitor economy £4.3bn, welcomed over 62m visitors and supports over 51,500 jobs
- World Heritage Site and home to the world's largest harbour
The new Director and his team are committed to supporting and motivating an experienced, stable and skilled workforce to ensure we deliver this vision for our children and families.
Please note interviews will take place on Monday 28 January 2019.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Fastsigns International Inc
Howarth Morris Ltd