Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
A leading Payroll Specialists based in South Dublin are now looking to hire a payroll specialist to join their team.
They process payrolls using their own in-house software for many of the leading companies in Ireland.
The successful candidate will work within a team and will be responsible for end to end payroll processing of their own portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include the following:
· Responsible for processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls for clients.
Responsible for the set-up / implementation and processing of new clients as required
· Calculating and entering of all amendments e.g. starters, leavers, tax certs, deductions, allowances etc
· Dealing with queries by phone and email regarding net pay calculations, VHI, pension, AVC's, BIK etc
· Liaising with clients regarding payroll issues.
· Generating payslips, reports and checking balances and dispatch to clients
· Tax filing via ROS
· Managed services support
· Facilitating Payroll Modernisation with Revenue & Year-end processing
· Strict adherence to timetables for payments
· Project work as required
· Bureau experience an advantage
· Extensive understanding of latest payroll legislation
· Knowledge of ROS
· Proficient in Microsoft Office - specifically Outlook and Excel
· Highly organised and motivated to provide a first-class payroll service to our clients
Education & Qualification:
Contact Lorraine at Jacksonstone Recruitment on 01 (phone number removed) for further information on this and other similar roles quoting CV Library as your reference.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website (url removed) for details of all our open jobs