Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
· A suitable qualification in an electrical, instrumentation or mechanical engineering discipline.
· Minimum of an electrical or mechanical apprenticeship with a minimum of 2 years experience and or an electrical or mechanical engineering degree.
· A minimum of 2-3 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry post qualification is essential.
· Experience in the area of Packaging is advantageous
· Proven track record of high performance & delivering results.
· The determination and drive to sustain current best practices and the ability to identify develop and implement future best practices
· Interest in continuous improvement.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
· Customer service and task focused.
· Good computer skills and CMMS experience (Word, Excel, CMMS software)
Contact Lorraine at Jacksonstone Recruitment on 01 (phone number removed) for further information on this and other similar roles quoting Jobs.ie as your reference.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website (url removed) for details of all our open jobs