Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
The platform has been developed by a 3rd party development partner and is used by multi-national clients across 25+ countries.
In 2019 development will be moved in-house and you will play a key part in this project, working on continued growth & innovation introducing key enhancements, integrations and RPA.
Key product work will include the continued enhancement of the platform using integration with relevant apps, integration with client Software platforms, working with industry players such as Workday for their API, automation of key user tasks and the implementation of RPA for identified opportunities of enhanced value to our clients.
The ideal candidate has
* Proven experience in software development .
* Led and implemented integration projects with external Apps and platforms
* Experience building cloud-based SaaS
* Integration experience with Business platforms - HR / Payroll / Financial.
* Setup and operation of SingleSignOn
* Built and led a software development team in agile environment.
* Ability and strategic thinking to identify new technologies to enhance value to clients, ability to scope work and opportunity, and implement to effective delivery.
Excellent career opportunity and package on offer. For a detailed job description and to arrange a confidential call please email with your CV and contact details