Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
£350 per day
Our client is looking for an experienced Auditor to join their team on a contract basis.
The post exists as part of the LGSS objective to deliver a professional Internal Audit service to all LGSS clients
The role reports directly to the Audit Manager - MKC and will have a high level of responsibility in the provision and development of a proactive and dynamic Audit, Risk and Counter-Fraud service within the overall Audit and Risk team.
The post has the following main components:
* Be the LGSS Risk and Assurance specialist lead in one element of the Audit and Risk service to MKC, for examples Grant Audits, or Project and Contract Audits and operate across all the LGSS Risk and Assurance client base
* Responsibility for the development and delivery of Audit strategy for their nominated specialist area for LGSS Audit and Risk at MKC
* Contribute to the preparation of the overall MKC Audit Plan to meet the needs of the MKC Audit Committee, ensuring key risks are mitigated in their specialist area
* Personal responsibility for the delivery of the elements of the Audit Plan that have been allocated to them as well as individual assignments
* Supervise additional resources to ensure that the Audit Plan is met.
* To ensure that the Audit Plan is delivered using appropriate audit tools to drive efficiency and effective audit coverage.
The post holder will be a forward-looking, innovative and business thinking professional with experience in the delivery of Internal Audits across a wide range of different areas.
Professionally qualified CCAB Accountant or Chartered Internal Auditor, or Experience equivalent
Comprehensive and in-depth knowledge, familiarity with and enthusiastic interest around Internal Audit, Risk management and Good Governance
Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of all relevant and appropriate legislation, standards and codes relating to Internal Audit.
Must have an understanding of corporate governance, risk management and assurance principles and practice.
Demonstrate understanding of how Internal Audit should operate in a large, complex and diverse environment.
Understanding of the business and commercial environment in which LGSS Internal Audit operate in
Please only apply if you have the necessary skills, experience and expertise. The first part of our recruitment process is to send your CV
Stott and May
Sheraton Grand London Park Lane
Robertson Bell Ltd
RSM UK LTD