Training and Competence Manager
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Are you an experienced Training and Competence Manager looking to be part of a highly regarded business?
This Independent Financial Advisory company was setup over a decade ago by a leading life and pensions provider. This firm has grown to approximately 170 employees across the country and has developed a substantial list of private clients and SME corporate clients who choose to use them for financial advice. In addition, they are award winners' due to their expertise including 'Best Retirement Planner' and ranked within 'Top 25 IFA Companies'.
Roles and responsibilities
As a Training and Competence Manager you will be focused on controlling the systems and MI for the Training and Competence function. You will take charge of ad hoc projects and provide proactive identification and monitoring of regulatory, control and process risks, thereby supporting management in ensuring the optimisation of suitable customer outcomes. As part of your role as T&C Manager, you will regularly liaise with their Head of Compliance, T&C Supervisors and other team leads to effect business change to address any high level root cause issues - therefore may include joint field visits.
Requirements to be considered
In order to be considered, you should ideally be a current Training and Competence Manager. Therefore, you should possess the following:
* Experience in a compliance or advisory role within financial services
* Be innovative in order to design and implement effective procedures
* Good level of IT skills
Elements that would be beneficial but not essential are:
* Be Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards this
* System and control maintenance and change management experience
* Salary range of £50,000 - £55,000 plus company benefits including PMI, Income Protection, Life Assurance, Critical Illness, Pension and 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
* Working as part of a highly respected name within Financial Services
* Working from professional offices with initiatives such as fresh fruit available for their staff
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and FM TOP JOBS LTD uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, FM TOP JOBS LTD gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by FM TOP JOBS LTD for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert