Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
As their Branch Manager, you will be leading a team of customer facing colleagues, promoting high standards of customer service and ensuring all customers have an exceptional experience.
Main duties will include: -
* To work with the Branch & Agency Network Manager to develop a local business plan that contributes to the wider corporate plan.
* To set objectives for performance and maximising business opportunities so that the team can understand their own individual contribution to the branch's performance.
* To deepen customer relationships by providing products and services to customers that meet their current and future needs.
* To ensure that you continually review processes and make recommendation for change to improve customer service and experience.
* Ensuring quality checks are undertaken and that the team appreciate, minimise and manage operational risk.
* To identify business needs and set operational/resource plans to meet business needs.
* To ensure that the branch does not exceed the branch staffing budget.
The successful candidate will have previously worked in a branch setting and have leadership experience.
Please note, that there will be a requirement on a rotational basis, to work Saturdays (around 1 in 3) where you would receive additional payment
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited