Sales Support - Financial Services
Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + Benefits (25 days holiday, free car parking, contributory pension scheme, health care scheme, professional study support)
Based: Godalming, Surrey
Lloyd Recruitment Services are pleased to be recruiting for one of its longest standing clients, a professional, highly reputable financial services organisation based in Godalming. Our client is keen to fill a Sales Support vacancy due to an internal promotion.
This is an exciting opportunity for an articulate, business orientated individual to join the business development team in a support role.
As a member of the Sales & Marketing team, you will be expected to provide support to the business development team as necessary in order for the sales & marketing plan to be executed successfully.
Duties to include:
* Checking and coordinating new business applications/paperwork and submitting to the administration teams
* Liaising with the business development and technical teams to ensure application information is accurate and recorded
* Ensuring all correspondence is scanned and referenced
* Taking telephone calls and following up necessary actions
* Monitoring central email mailbox
* Sending out application paperwork as required
* Updating and maintaining database records
* Organising online access requests for clients and advisers
* Assisting with seminar and event organisation- preparing invitations, booking venues, coordinating logistics and collating post event feedback
* Creating PowerPoint presentations
* Completing due diligence reports and surveys
* Maintaining compliance register and obtaining appropriate compliance reviews
* Logging copies of all invoices and maintaining department budget records
Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm - 37.5 hours, however occasional work in some evenings or weekends to attend events may be required.
* Minimum 6 months experience in an office-based role
* Ability to multi task
* Numerate, with good Microsoft Office skills
* Articulate, with ability to speak to high net worth individuals and senior level staff
* Good team player with excellent communication skills
* Requirement to study towards and pass Financial Services Regulation & Ethics (CF1) or Pension Administration (FA2) qualification within 18 months of joining.
Due to the high volume of applications, only candidates that are shortlisted will be contacted