Senior Graphic Designer
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
About the Role:
RPS is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our Group Marketing Team. You'll be responsible for the development of visual communication solutions for RPS from concept through to finished art. In conjunction with the RPS Branding and Visual Identity you will be tasked to support and drive the creative direction of RPS and ensure high quality design solutions in both digital and print. You'll learn and understand our Segments, Sectors and Service Clusters to ensure that visual elements are created to support these.
Branding and visual identity
* Adhere to RPS branding and visual identity guidelines.
* Work closely with RPS Creative Director to ensure the RPS brand and visual identity is delivered across global divisions.
* Provide high-quality graphic material to support the delivery of Strategic Development Plan and our strategic pursuits.
* Production of marketing collateral to support our Strategic Development Plan and our strategic pursuits.
* Enhance the delivery of our marketing collateral by producing supporting graphics (ie illustrations, animations, infographics, etc) in accordance with our branding and visual identity.
* Plan, develop and produce graphic material through our channels to achieve strategic objectives.
* Lead the production of design and layout materials across a range of print and digital media to support communication materials and messaging
* Develop appropriate design solutions for client projects including concepts, design layouts and templates.
* Utilisation graphic and visual elements to enhance RPS various marketing channels.
Health, safety, environment and quality
* Adhere to RPS HSE&Q requirements.
* Ensure that the RPS brand and visual identity is portrayed in a professional way.
* RPS is not exposed to activities that impact our brand and/or reputation.
* Capability to build, promote and maintain the integrity of the brand and visual identity.
* Advanced knowledge and application of graphic design principles and methods.
* Ability to suggest alternative approaches for client work when appropriate but follow brief when required.
* Keep up-to-date with industry best-practice, new technologies and trends.
* Share skills and experience with the wider marketing team.
* Experience and ability to create, design and produce marketing content to deliver measurable outcomes.
* Ability to take complex concepts and visually represent these to assist in the delivery of our messaging.
* Producing engaging graphic content that creates an impact and solutions across relevant platforms in response to a client brief.
* Ability to work in a collaborative team environment, motivating and leading others in the team.
* Undertake project administration and contribute at all levels when required.
Education and experience
* Qualifications in graphic design or a related field.
* Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
* Knowledge of B2B and professional services/consulting organisations.
* Direct experience with digital channels and traditional channels (including large formatted print)
* High levels of competency in PowerPoint and Microsoft 365 (specifically Outlook and Word) are desirable.
What we offer you:
RPS Group Plc is a FTSE listed company, headquartered in the UK and is one of the world's leading multi-disciplinary consultancies. RPS employs over 5,500 staff based in 115 major towns and cities.
We offer you a very competitive salary and the opportunity to join a growing global team during a period of transformation at RPS.
Our benefits include: 24 days holiday + bank holidays, Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year, Company pension scheme, Group disability scheme, Share incentive scheme, Life assurance, Cycle to work scheme, Health screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Membership
We Love 9am
Beyond the Book