Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
We are currently looking for recruitment consultants with the ability to match the requirements of their clients and candidates alike, whilst also ensuring exceptional quality, tailored recruitment solutions as well as maintaining and achieving individual revenue targets.
* New business gained through a structured and consultative business development approach
* Manage, nurture and develop current and new relationships
* Maintain an in-depth understanding of clients business and requirements
* Prognosticate future assignments
* Source and attract top tier talent, interviewing and assessing their ability and expertise
* Maintain healthy relationships with prevailing candidates
* Cross selling
* Evolve industry/sector/subject matter expertise
* At least 2 year's recruitment experience ideally within Construction or one of the allied industries
* Communicate with both candidates and clients, confidently
* Identify short, medium and long-term projects and goals
* Be a self-motivator
* Open minded to new processes and protocols
* Be commercially aware
* Manage daily task and activities
* Team Player with excellent communication skills
* Excel, Word and Outlook experience
* Good grammar and written communication skills
* Be personable, client facing and have a good telephone manner
We are a privately owned leading multi-sector recruitment and training business with a national coverage. We provide an integrated services across our chosen sectors including but not limited to; Construction, Engineering, M&E, Facilities Management and Manufacturing.
What you get?
A highly competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure, training, pension and progression opportunities as well as 26 days holiday (including your birthday) + Bank Holidays.
All Manchester based staff benefit from a FREE annual gym membership, free fruit as well as access to our onsite canteen.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please submit your CV.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful