Senior Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
We are currently looking for senior recruitment consultants with the ability to match the requirements of their clients and candidates alike, whilst also ensuring exceptional quality, tailored recruitment solutions as well as maintaining and achieving individual revenue targets.
* New business gained through a structured and consultative business development approach
* Manage, nurture and develop current and new relationships
* Maintain an in-depth understanding of clients business and requirements
* Prognosticate future assignments
* Source and attract top tier talent, interviewing and assessing their ability and expertise
* Maintain healthy relationships with prevailing candidates
* Cross selling
* Evolve industry/sector/subject matter expertise
* Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct recruiting
* Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences
* Liaising with team-mates to accomplish business growth goals
* At least 5 years recruitment experience ideally within Construction or one of the allied industries
* Experience running a 360 desk and managing clients and candidates
* Experience in account management
* Communicate with both candidates and clients, confidently
* Identify short, medium and long-term projects and goals
* Be a self-motivator
* Process driven
* Open minded to new processes and protocols
* Be commercially aware
* Manage daily task and activities
* Good grammar and written communication skills
* Be personable, client facing and have a good telephone manner
We are a privately owned leading multi-sector recruitment and training business with a national coverage. We provide an integrated services across our chosen sectors including but not limited to; Construction, Engineering, M&E, Facilities Management and Manufacturing.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to become a key part of an expanding business.
What you get?
A highly competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure, training, pension and progression opportunities as well as 26 days holiday (including your birthday) + Bank Holidays.
All Manchester based staff benefit from a FREE annual gym membership, free fruit as well as access to our onsite canteen.
If you are looking to progress to the next stage in your career and you enjoy a fast paced and dynamic environment where your contribution translates in to business growth then please email us your CV.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful