Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
A long-established, UK recognised ecological consultancy are currently in the market to expand their team ahead of 2019 through the appointment of a new Assistant Ecologist. This reputable organisation is looking for someone to join the existing team on a full time, permanent basis.
The ideal Assistant Ecologist will provide support in the field on a variety of surveys, as well as developing their report writing qualities in a consultancy environment.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold the following skills and experience:
* A BSc and/or MSc in Ecology/Environmental discipline.
* At least 6 months ecological consultancy experience.
* Protected species survey experience.
* Sound knowledge of UK legislation.
* Full, clean UK driving licence.
* Flexibility to travel for sitework and work unsociable hours.
Salary - £18,000 to £21,000 depending on experience.
*Anyone with experience surveying GCN's and in possession of an EPS GCN development licence would be encouraged to apply*
Interested in learning more about this or any other ecological opportunity? Please contact Lewis Buckley of Zodiac Recruitment for an informal discussion on (Apply online only). We also welcome speculative CV's and encourage you to apply via the advert in this instance